Working with a Global Search Firm based in Singapore you will work as an agnostic search specialist involved in supporting search projects across Asia and Globally. Supporting projects across multiple industries the researcher is typically involved in a wide variety of activities including the entire value chain of the search process, from assisting Consultants in the identification of business development opportunities through the executive search process to the closure of an assignment.
Members of the research team identify and assess board members, CEOs, and senior functional leadership, and conduct in-depth cultural assessment and culture fit analyses for global, regional, and local consumer enterprises.
Responsibilities will involve the following
- Be capable of formulating a compelling search strategy and contribute to its execution
- Participate in the search process, in partnership with Consultants, balancing multiple projects within agreed-upon time frames, and adjusting priorities and strategies as necessary
- Produce comprehensive reports, which detail the relevant target companies, possible market sources, and candidates for an assignment, and prioritize approaches appropriately
- Consistently identify and develop “best in class”, high quality, diverse candidate slates (both obvious and non-obvious)
- Liaise with colleagues in other offices to fully leverage global network by sharing ideas and best practices
- Collaborate with administrative support in the creation of content-rich, insight-driven client status reports
We are open to speaking with candidates from a contingent background who are interested to make a move into a retained environment or alternatively experienced execution specialists already in a search environment