We have been engaged by a well-established recruitment agency in Tokyo to help them identify 2 talented recruitment specialists for the Technology Space – 1 for Fintech Specialist within Banking and vendors and another to cover Software Development.
These opportunities will suit established tech recruiters/or software sales specialist looking to move into recruitment.
Many recruiters cant see the benefit of moving to another agency but here’s why this is a good one!
- They don’t pack people into industry divisions so there is plenty of room for you to grow a viable desk with lots of flexibility on the roles and clients you work with.
- They have a super competitive commission structure with options for regular increments/salary reviews and fair base salaries
- Their management team is known for being fair, supportive, and add value to both your skills and development.
- No silly KPI’s for the sake of KPI’s
So if you are interested to have an introductory chat about this option please reach out to Justine@intuitiverecruit.com
* If you are a tech recruiter currently based out of Japan but open to a move to Japan feel free to reach out and we can give you information on cost of living, tax rates, cultural differences, general salary bandings, and commission structures