The next step to a career in specialist recruitment.
A billion-dollar industry creating fulfilling careers for tens of thousands of people in Asia.
Traditionally a ‘sales’ role more recently the role of specialist recruitment consultant more closely resembles work within the professional services sector. Yes, sales are involved but critical thinking, problem-solving, market expertise, emotional intelligence, and consulting skills all play a part in a successful recruiter’s day-to-day skills. Asia has become one of the largest growth markets for the recruitment industry. Specifically, Singapore and Hong Kong continue to be the largest hubs in Asia for recruitment companies, showing the fastest employment growth for the past 12 months
Set up a chat with one of our consultants today.
What we offer
- Trial sessions to understand recruitment as a role
- Support in gaining CEI qualification needed to work as consultant in Singapore
- Access to preselected specialist recruitment agencies with exceptional training and development programs
- Interview support and coaching
- Support and coaching to get up to speed after you are placed in a role
What does being a recruiter involve?
Recruitment is often a role that people ‘fall’ into, but with an increasing ‘war for talent’ it’s an incredibly important role that provides a financially rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Building relationships with key clients and organisations within your industry
- Meeting with clients to understand their hiring needs, their culture and individual needs for specific roles they want to fill
- Going out to market to understand the landscape, who does the role and the best fits for these roles
- Reaching out to potential candidates to introduce opportunities whilst also understand their skills and experience and fit for your roles or future roles
- Interviewing and assessment to find the most qualified candidates for your roles
- Presentation and process management for applications
- Management and negotiation of offers
- Management of resignations and on boarding of your candidates
- Ongoing coaching and support for your candidates and clients
- Featured Roles